Perth Public Transit APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
Public transit schedule and route planner application for Perth. The application does not require a data plan, all of the features can be used offline.
✓ offline schedules (routes, stops, travel times, etc.)
✓ offline route planner with customizable options
✓ a map with detailed information on the location of stops and path of vehicles
✓ nearby stops finder (using the compass and the GPS)
✓ downloadable offline map based on OpenStreetMap
✓ home screen widget
✓ light and dark themes
✓ frequent and fully automatic updates
✓ small database (3 MB), and even smaller data usage during updates (1-1.5 MB)
✓ both the app and its database can be moved to the SD card
✓ and much more...
The application utilizes data publicly available at www.transperth.wa.gov.au. The developers are not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by Transperth.
If you think you have found a bug, please feel free to contact us (email@example.com).
What's New in this version
- Fixed in issue where the route planner erroneously ignored some lines (mostly trains)
- Added Italian translation
- Added a monthly subscription option as an alternative to one time purchases
- Fixed several issues on Android 9.0 and later, the minimum supported Android version is now 4.1
- Fixed an issue where searching for adresses did not work on some phones
- Improved the way route planning works for short distances