QESS free - Quick Entry Spread Sheet 1.10.0 APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
This is a spread sheet focusing on effective and easy entry by using editable keypad (virtual keyboard).
* Can assign cell movement and text entry to one key touch.
* Can edit the layout and action for the keypad.
* Can edit the key touch action and key layout.
* Can read and write xls, xlsx, csv, tsv and txt.
* Can interpret Excel formula and arithmetic expressions.
* Can acquire text by using QR code, voice recognition, and location search.
* Can send and receive the text with 'Share' function.
* Can speak out the text.
* Can generate QR code.
* Can split/trim a large spread sheet file to small files.
* Can export data file to the storage area including Google Drive, and can import from the storage area.
The spreadsheet application is frequently used to fill fixed items with typical values repeatedly.
We developed this application for the purpose of such a use.
For example, it is useful for attendance check list, evaluation check list, goods management list, event management list, game score list, counting (passing traffic, the attendance, the bird watching), questionnaire input (answers for plural items), cashbook (the record of the amount of money, its purpose and the date), action log (time and location records of events).
Various samples are included: Counter, Checking, Scoring, Questionnaire, Calculator with logging, PRN calculator, Voice input, Speak out, Location search, QR code input/output and others.
1. The keypad layout and input character sequence can be modified freely.
3. Supported file format are xls, xlsx, csv, tsv and txt. At reading text (csv, tsv, txt), the character encoding can be detected automatically or can be selected manually. Data file is compatible to Excel and other spread sheets.
4. It can execute the Excel formula. It also has a parser of arithmetic expressions.
5. It can copy/paste the cell and cell range. It can send and receive the text by using 'Share' function. Therefore, the user can choose various input methods and applications
such as OCR (optical character recognition).
6. It can hide/unhide/delete/insert columns and rows.
7. It reflects Excel settings about font color and fill color. But it does not reflect Excel settings about grid line, width, height, cell merge, chart, image and others.
8. It has functions for location input (using GPS and others), QRcode/barcode input, voice recognition input, and exchanging data with other applications by using file, clipboard, share function, and QRcode. For these functions, it requests permissions of location, camera, and external storage. If functions are not required, the request can be denied (Android 6 or later).
9. It can speak out the text in the cell or the cell range by using 'Text to speech (TTS)' function.
10. It includes sample layout files which can be used in various situations and are edited freely.
11. The Help document exists in the following page.
What's New in this version
Version 1.10.0 Added functions of the data file export and import.