RF Toolbox Plus 4.40 APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
A quick converters, calculators, signal tracker, and cell monitor for RF engineers, network engineers, and field technicians. Drive a route and check signal and data coverage for 2G, 3G, 4G/LTE. Enabled playback in realtime and offline on drive routes. Cell logs can be exported to CSV format for further investigation while in cell monitor and map signal coverage mode.
1- Compass with camera view and to capture azimuth on cell tower. Changeable skin and (6) color to choose for compass.
2- Downtilt Coverage is geared for quick touchdown point based on antenna height, vertical beam, and tilt.
3- Cell Monitor with signal coverage check on Google Map with GPS enabled **** Currently GSM handset *******
- Data refresh rate and location update will be based on network data speed and map zoom level: Preferred network will be LTE, then UMTS, and lastly, EDGE. Please DO NOT try to map coverage while phone is in GPRS while in MAP mode. NOTE: RF Toolbox Plust must be in foreground: Monitor and map mode should be able to capture data in IDLE and ACTIVE mode, but depending on cellular network. - Features
* Signal monitor/GPS tracker on coverage (2G, 3G, 4G (LTE).
* GSM (Cell ID, LAC, Signal Strength,and sometimes Bit Error Rate(depending on handset)
* CDMA ( not working )
* WCDMA (RNC, Cell ID, LAC, Signal Strength)
* LTE (E-UTRAN, PCI, Sector ID,TAC,Signal Strength, RSRP,RSRQ,RSSNR,CQI)
- Support enodeB lookup with Excel 97-2003 (.xls). Required service provider data on enodeB ID.
- Step 1: Column Header A1 = eNodeB ID, Header B1 = Site Name
- Step 2: Name excel file to "LTE.xls" and place file in phone folder called RFToolBox
4. Re-Drive - Consist of remapping coverage drive when on Cell monitor in MAP mode with GPS enabled. When in Re-Drive mode, no need to enable GPS. Other features includes export to CVS and timed (1 second) play mode.
5- dBm to Watts
6- VSWR to Return Loss
7- Free Space Loss
8- ARFCN to Frequency
- Look up for GSM, UMTS, and LTE by downlink ARFCN, UARFCN, EARFCN. or by downlink frequencies.
Thank you for your support!
Version: 2.14 Fix bug on null
Version: 2.16 Fix bug on 0
Version: 3.3 Added Google Map/GPS
Version: 3.6 Added Re-Drive mode, reduce lagging while on map mode, and update GUI.
Version: 3.7 Added new version notification and minor bug.
Version: 4.0 Improved transition and minor bug
Version: 4.25 Improved GPS location
Current Version 4.25
- Access location (network-based)
- Access in storage (Photos/Media/Files) to read Excel file in folder called RFToolBox.
- Camera need to get background view and capture for Compass view.
- Vibration on user feedback.
- View network connections when phone state changed on Cell Monitor.
- View network change in connectivity.
What's New in this version
Version 4.40 fix minor error for tablet and nil errors