APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
Stay connected to your business—anywhere, anytime. The key to great business execution is never losing connection with your organization and your team.
SuccessFactors Mobile increases your business agility by providing you secure and instant access to your SuccessFactors applications while on the go.
Use SuccessFactors Mobile to:
* View your company’s organization chart to see how everyone is connected
* Search people and view profiles of colleagues and call, text, or email them directly
* Update your profile to the current by Employee Self Service feature
* Take Manager’s action via Manager Self Service feature
* Approve performance management evaluation requests
* Approve recruiting requisitions, candidate feedback, and offer approvals
* Approve employee status change requests
* Approve time off request
* Receive important information by push notifications
* Sign up for learning courses, connect with experts and complete entire classes
* Using Touchbase to set up and sync a mutual list of topics with colleagues to prepare one-on-one meetings
SAP Jam feature
* View updates about the people, groups, and documents you follow
* Post your own text, photo and video updates
* View and add comments to entire documents, presentations, videos and links
Not a SuccessFactors customer but still want to benefit from SuccessFactors Mobile business collaboration features? Sign up for a free SAP Jam account at https://jam4.sapjam.com/site/sign_up
Important: If you are a SuccessFactors customer and are having trouble logging in, contact your SuccessFactors administrator.
What's New in this version
The Talent Experience is reimagined with an intuitive user experience integration between Learning and Continuous Performance Management (CPM). Learning users can: create CPM Achievements from the history details screen of completed Learning items; create CPM Activities from the item details screen of Learning items added to My Assignments; and mark CPM Activities created from Learning items as completed once the item is created (from Learning History screen).