SunnyDay 2.1 APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
A simple, beautiful weather widget for your home screen.
Monitor your Davis WeatherLink or Davis Vantage Pro 2 Wireless station! SunnyDay puts the most commonly used weather data from your station right on your home screen, and a simple tap pulls up more weather detail, including a handy link to your station's WeatherLink.com page, or your private station's report page.
If you have a different weather station and would like SunnyDay to support it, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and, if we can, we'll work with you to add support!
** SunnyDay no longer supports pulling the weather by zip code. Hopefully I can get an update to the app out soon that removes the fields for this. Sorry for the inconvenience, but with this just being a hobby-project of mine, I can't keep up with the changing weather APIs. **
* Add as many widgets as you want, choosing a WeatherLink Station for each. Data displayed in the detail view varies depending on the data available per source.
* Custom location names for your widget. Added your source but want the widget to show something other than your City and State or the WeatherLink station name? No problem.
* Decide whether you want to display High/Low temperature information on the widget.
* Use Light Text or Dark Text to make the widget easier to see depending on your wallpaper.
* Widget can be re-customized easily, as well as resized in newer versions of Android. No need to destroy and recreate the widget just to make a simple change.
Why make another weather widget?
I was tired of downloading apps to simply display the weather as a widget and receiving 37 other un-wanted widgets in my widget selector. I like to keep my phone clean. Also there were no widgets that display data from a WeatherLink station.
Questions, comments, or bug reports? Feedback is welcome, just send whatever is on your mind to email@example.com!
Coming Soon(ish): More configuration for units of measurement.
Neither Buller Codeworks, LLC nor SunnyDay is associated with Davis or the Davis WeatherLink product, we simply pull the requested data from open sources.
Weather icons used in SunnyDay are the 'Weezle - Weather Icons' pack created by ~d3stroy on deviantart.com (http://d3stroy.deviantart.com/art/Weezle-Weather-Icons-187306753). The icons are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
What's New in this version
Weatherlink.com stations changed the forecast output, made corrections for it.
Added support for Davis Vantage Pro 2 Wireless personal stations.