The Holy Quran - English APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
Read, explore, search and listen to the Holy Qur'an on the go with the most user-friendly Holy Qur'an app available for Android--free and without ads.
Please Note: Unlike many other related apps like Muslim Pro, we NEVER collect and/or share your personal data with third parties or the US government. We respect your right to privacy!
NEW: Qibla Compass, Salah Times, and Prayer Alarms with Azans, Android Auto Support
- The complete English translation with the option of having the original Arabic text shown.
- Listen to 10 different recitations including English (by Imam Benjamin Bilal) and by great Arabic reciters like Mishary Alafasy, Maher Al-Muaiqly, Said Al Ghamdi, Abul Basit, Muhammad Ayyoub, , Muhammad Al-Minshawi and more (Option to stream or download)
- Tafseer/Commentary by scholars across the world
- Easy audio-controls through widgets, the screen-lock player and the new 'Android Auto' support (for safe use while driving)
- Search any word within the Quran including searching for exact search terms in "quotes"
- Add unlimited bookmarks with note function, and Google backup to sync across devices
- Index/Glossary with thousands of topics and the direct link to the corresponding passage in the Holy Qur'an
- Customize it to your liking with 10 different backgrounds/themes, 'Night Mode' and four different Arabic and English fonts and font sizes
- Discover the Holy Quran and Islam with numerous topics for the Muslim and non-Muslim reader
- Landscape mode support as well as tablet optimized HD version with 3 columns side-by-side
- Share verses (Ayat) or bookmarks through email, text/SMS or social media
...and many more features
While no translation of the Quran can be perfect, the translation we chose for this app was done by scholars in the United States and is part of no particular sect or school of thought. We compared many different translations and this one is easy to understand and comes with a powerful English recitation by Imam Benjamin Bilal, so the user can follow along with the English audio. For side-by-side comparison of this and other Holy Quran renderings into English, please visit our online Quran-comparison project at EnglishQuran.com
We strove hard to avoid any errors. However, should you find any mistakes or any reproducible bugs please email us and we will try to fix it as soon as possible with the next update.
This is a free app, with no ads or in-app purchases, but we ask to please keep us in your prayers if you like it and benefit from it. We sincerely thank you for all the great feedback and positive emails from so many of you.
[Privacy information: the app does not collect any data whatsoever]
What's New in this version