APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
UniFocus’ cloud-based Mobile App allows employees to manage their schedules and gets managers out from behind their desks. It helps employees and managers communicate more effectively and cultivate customer relationships, while still meeting demand. This is a recipe for increased satisfaction and equates to a rise in your bottom line
Employees can review work schedules, swap or drop shifts, view time cards, track hours, and request time off, all in the palm of their hands. With improved communication and the ability to access their information, any time, any where, employees are more productive and satisfied.
Real-time data allows managers to view schedules, call-ins, late staff clock ins/outs, and employees in but not scheduled, any time, any where, all while controlling overtime costs. Customized alerts such as upcoming breaks, approaching overtime, and even late to clock out, allow managers to communicate with employees and make decisions while still tending to guest's needs.
- To successfully login and access UniFocus features, the Mobile App features must be enable for your property. Please contact your manager to confirm whether this has been done.
- Employee Schedules must be published by your manager before they become visible in the application.
What's New in this version
- Mobile password improvement: Mobile users can change their passwords up to three times a day.
- Added a needs assistance link on the Mobile sign-in screen.
- Added a prompt for feedback feature in the Mobile App.