Voice Analyst APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
The world's favourite voice analysis app, used in speech therapy clinics, research centres, universities and homes in over 120 countries. Over 1 million recordings have been made with Voice Analyst.
Winner of 2020 Digital Health Award by Medilink SW Healthcare Innovation
Use Voice Analyst to...
• Analyze your pitch and volume as you speak or remotely.
• Deliver remote speech Telehealth (Telemedicine / eHealth)
• Support Speech Pathology (such as LSVT for Parkinson’s) in clinic and/or at home.
• Check your voice against pitch and volume targets.
• Email recordings to your Speech Pathologist.
• Transfer recordings to any cloud storage such as iCloud, Dropbox and others.
Who is it for?
• Speech and Language Pathologists / Therapists
• People with neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s Disease or brain injury
• People with voice difficulties such as a vocal fold palsy or muscle tension dysphonia
• People who are transgender
• Singers, performers, trainers
• And more...
• Record your voice and see your pitch and volume in real-time.
• Analyze your voice to show min/max/average/range for pitch and volume.
• Set minimum and maximum targets for pitch and volume.
• Share your recordings and statistics by email, messaging, AirDrop and more.
• Zoom in on any part of a recording to analyse in detail.
• Save your recording to your device, Google Drive, Dropbox and other cloud storage.
• Save any portion of your recording.
• GDPR compliant - no personal data is collected.
• Help system with free support.
• Let us know what you want next - email@example.com
Reviewed and recommended by Parkinson’s UK
"This app is great for self-monitoring, but you could also take it along to your next speech therapy appointment to share your goals and results, and put you in control of the session."
If you are concerned about the quality of your voice, you should see your doctor and request a referral to an Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Specialist.
Customers, we are here for you! If you have any comments on how we may improve Voice Analyst then we would be delighted to hear from you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in this version