APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
Advanced open-source Commodore 64 (C64) emulator based on VICE 3.1. This is a fully native port not using SDL and implements features needed to run the majority of games with additional functionality coming in the future. It supports a wide variety of devices from the original Xperia Play to modern devices like the Nvidia Shield and Pixel phones.
* Cart/Tape/Disk autostart on load (supports .bin .crt .d64 .g64 .p64 .x64 .t64 .tap) optionally in ZIP, RAR, or 7Z files
* Save states
* FastSID and ReSID sound modes
* NTSC/PAL support
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
Please see the website link for initial setup instructions. No ROMs/disk images are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app.
Follow development of my apps on github:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
What's New in this version
* Fix crash when using external displays
* Work around blank emulator display on certain Mali GPUs when rendering in RGBA8888 format
* Move emulator processing into the main thread by default to reduce vsync scheduling variance, the previous method can still be enabled via Options -> System -> Separate Emulation Thread