MD Anderson Mobile 5.6 APK
APK Version History
About Radio FM 90s
MD Anderson Mobile is a free, easy-to use application for patients, caregivers and visitors of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas.
The application connects patients to features of our online portal, myChart, so you can manage your care on the go. With the app, you can:
· Send secure messages to your healthcare team
· Check your appointments or request a cancellation
· Access your personal health record
· Complete Questionnaires prior to appointment visits.
· View medical statements, balance due and make payments.
Features for all app users include:
• Step-by-step directions to help you get to and from appointments or meetings
• Guide to MD Anderson, including information about amenities and important services available to cancer patients and their families
• MD Anderson events calendar
• Articles and news releases featuring the latest cancer treatment and research information, as well as inspirational stories from other cancer survivors
• Contact information, including direct dial to our health information specialists, phone directory and a form to submit your questions
• Connections to MD Anderson’s social media accounts, where you can interact with the cancer center and fellow patients and caregivers
Disclosure: Some features for patients require a login. MD Anderson patients can contact our health information specialists at askMDAnderson to request a myMDAnderson patient portal account, 1-877-632-6789.
Support for MD Anderson Mobile is available through askMDAnderson, 1-877-632-6789, or at http://www.mdanderson.org/contact-us/askmdanderson.
What's New in this version
Added patient shuttle routes. Allow Location Services to see the nearest shuttle to your location.